Incorporation, Business Banking, and Immigration Services in Sint Maarten
Run a business, immigrate to, or spend your golden years in the beautiful beaches of St. Maarten. Work with our immigration consultants in Sint Maarten today to start this new chapter of your life.
Let Experts Handle Your Move to Sint Maarten
Moving, retiring, and opening a business in Sint Maarten (country abbreviation SXM) involve complicated, multi-step processes. So leave the nitty-gritty to professionals who are well-versed in immigration and the business climate in this Caribbean country.
BrightPath Caribbean makes your move to Sint Maarten smooth-sailing and fuss-free. You no longer have to deal with complicated paperwork or complex immigration, incorporation, or retirement procedures. Our consultants in Sint Maarten will oversee everything so that you can focus on the important thing — your new life in paradise.
Moving to St. Maarten
BrightPath Caribbean provides various services to prepare for your relocation, retirement, or venture in Sint Maarten.
Our team handles immigration matters for individuals who want to relocate to St. Maarten. Moving to this country is no easy task, but the effort is more than worth it. Its beautiful beaches and scenery make it seem like you’re on vacation all year round.
Our immigration consultants in Sint Maarten:
- Walk you through the various immigration avenues in Sint Maarten, including investment, employment, family reunification, cohabitation agreements, and more
- Collect required documents based on the avenue for immigration and review them for completeness and accuracy
- Oversee the entire application process and guide you every step of the way
Business Incorporation Services
Our business incorporation consultants see to it that you start your company on the right legal footing. You’ll get expert-level guidance in:
- Business License. Our experts deliver reliable advice about the right business license for your company if you haven’t applied for one yet. We also guide you in applying for the license in St. Maarten.
- Name Search. BrightPath consultants check if your chosen business name is available. If not, we can work with you to form a cleared name.
- Preparing the Articles of Incorporation. Our team prepares and makes sure the paperwork is complete and error-free. We’ll also be the ones to file the articles of incorporation.
Business Banking Services
Our team opens bank accounts for existing or planned businesses in SXM to make sure your company starts on the right financial footing. You’ll be assisted as you:
- Choose Your Bank. Our consultants review your business’s banking needs, as well as your in-person and online banking preferences, to help you choose the right bank. Our goal is to find a bank that provides scalable solutions and day-to-day banking convenience.
- Gather Requirements. Our team helps you collect the required documents and review them for accuracy and completeness. We’ll also be the ones to submit them and set an appointment with your chosen bank in Sint Maarten.
- Sign Forms. You simply attend the appointment and sign the forms.
Retirement Planning Services
You’ll develop a personal retirement planning strategy that takes into account your personal financial goals, the financial risks you face, and the kind of life you want to lead during your golden years in the Caribbean. Our retirement service consultants in Sint Maarten:
- Help you set clearly defined goals for your retirement in St. Maarten
- Improve tax efficiency and help you maximize your benefits
- Plan your legacy in case you want to leave something to your grandchildren or a charitable institution
Sint Maarten Awaits
There’s more to Sint Maarten than beautiful beaches and breathtaking landscapes. The culinary scene is rich and diverse, representing over 100 nationalities, including French cheeses and Mediterranean wines. The shopping experience is divine, and the festivals are spectacular.
If you’re eyeing St. Maarten for your retirement or new venture, then you’ve made the right choice.
The official languages of Sint Maarten are Dutch and English. The people, however, speak several other languages, including Papiamento and Spanish.
Yes, depending on the market value and purchase price of the property. The minimum threshold for both the market value and purchase price is USD 255,000.
Yes, there are immigration programs that can help you relocate your immediate family. BrightPath Caribbean will handle your immigration applications under family reunification.