Sint Maarten is a top Caribbean destination for tourism and investment
By BrightPath Caribbean
Nov 19, 2021
TOP 10 CARIBBEAN DESTINATIONS FOR TOURISM AND INVESTMENT
If you’re ready for your next tropical getaway, but aren’t sure which island is right for you, this blog post can help you choose your next Caribbean destination – whether it’s for business or pleasure. There are many islands to visit in the Caribbean, but St. Maarten is the top Caribbean destination for investment and tourism!
The list below was put together by Ben Souza for CruiseFever and showcases the top Caribbean destinations as decided by travelers.
Top 10 Caribbean Destinations for Tourism and Investment:
10. Roatán: This is an island located on the coast of Honduras, it’s a great tropical getaway with its sandy white beaches. The mild climate and friendly people will make your experience feel simply delightful. Also, Roatán is known for having the second largest coral reef system in the world.
9. Ocho Rios: Located on the coast of Jamaica, known for its world-class resorts and impressive beach clubs. If you are looking to propose, here you will find a wide selection of precious jewelry and gems. You will feel comfortable all-season round, Jamaican style.
8. Oranjestad: This city is the capital of Aruba. It has a combination of antique and modern which makes this island unique. It has accessible beaches that will have you enjoying this small city all day long.
7. St. Kitts: If you enjoy trees and being outdoors, this island located in the West Indies is great for you. It has a wild rainforest that expands all over the island instead of shrinking. It’s also known for its diving and scuba areas if you’re looking for more adventure.
6. San Juan: This popular city is the capital of Puerto Rico. Take a tour in this city and explore every known and historic corner. And you will not have visited San Juan without making a stop at Finca Cialitos, known to be a coffee house where the owner cultivates and roasts his own coffee beans.
5. Grand Turk: The island located in the Caribbean is known for its famous port that has nearly 18 acres of landscape grounds. From blue waters to one of the largest swimming pools of the Caribbean, you will be enjoying nothing but fun.
4. Grand Cayman: The largest of the three Cayman Islands. Discover the beauty of these beaches when looking for relaxation. If you are looking for something more adventurous take a visit to Stingray City, where you will get the play with friendly Southern Stingrays.
3. Cozumel: One of the most visited ports in the Caribbean, will have you in activity once you arrive. This Mexican island has an incredible culture, they don’t think that hospitality it’s just a practice, and they consider it a belief.
2. St. Thomas: Second one on the list is known for its shopping and its Cosmopolitan style. It has the prettiest beaches, stunning panoramic views and exciting nightlife. Take the Skyride 700 feet tall and have an incredible view of the city from above.
1. St. Maarten: And we’ve arrived to the number one top Caribbean destination for tourism and investment! What can’t you do on this island with its architecture and exotic beaches? St Maarten has been voted as the best cruise port in the world for two years in a row. Since cruises arrive daily, the tourism is one of the financial motors of this island. Its cultural and natural wealth makes this island perfect not only to take short vacations but to live here. This island is also called the gastronomic capital of the Caribbean, so looking for good restaurants here will be no problem. St Maarten has a stable growing economy, making it the highest income per capita island on the Caribbean.
At BrightPath Caribbean, we believe in the growing success of this island, so we are here to help you set up your business in St. Maarten. We only handle quality investments that will yield a financial impact both for the investor and the island. Now is the perfect time to initiate your business and stay in St. Maarten with all the advantages this island can provide you.
Do you have any questions?